Will it cost me any money to add Additional Cardholders?
There are no additional charges or fees for adding Additional Cardholders.
Can anyone with a Coign card add Additional Cardholders?
Only primary account holders with accounts in good standing and not subject to any late fees will be permitted to add Additional Cardholders.
Who can I add to my account?
Primary account holders may add up to a total of two additional friends or family members who are at least 16 years of age.
Am I responsible for their purchases?
The primary account holder is responsible for paying the balance of all cardholders on the account.
Will my credit limit change?
No. All cardholders will fall under the primary account holder’s credit limit. For example: if the primary account holder’s credit limit is $5,000, all cardholders collectively can spend up to a total credit limit of $5,000.
How do I add an Additional Cardholder to my account?
If you are a primary account holder and would like to add an Additional Cardholder to your account, simply follow the quick steps below or watch this video tutorial:
- Open your Coign mobile app,
- From the home screen, click on “Manage Account”,
- Under the “User Settings” section, find the button that reads, “Additional Cards”,
- Click on that button and follow the steps to add up to 2 Additional Cardholders on your account.
- **Please note that we are currently experiencing issues with card design selection. The card design that you originally ordered as a primary account holder will be shipped, regardless of what you choose for your Additional Cardholder. We are actively working to resolve this issue!
- Once you receive the additional card(s) in the mail:
- Deliver the card(s) to your Additional Cardholder(s) in a secure manner
- Have the Additional Cardholder(s) activate the card by calling the Coign Customer Service line at 833-690-2471
- Don’t forget to have Additional Cardholders add their new Coign cards in either Google Pay or the Apple Wallet
- Start Spending Right!